10 Coolest Summer Camps for Kids & Teens
Looking for some new ways to keep your kids & teens entertained this summer?
We've got a list of some of the best summer camps around Milton to keep everyone happy ! From Wilderness to Robotics, Theater to Cooking, and Horseback riding and Ropes to Radiant girls - Little ones to Teens - Day Camps and Overnight - There's something for everyone
1. Robo Geek
Ages: 7 - 14 years
Summer camps in Milton, Brampton and Oakville
Robo-Geek offers courses for young minds and Teens inCoding, Electronics and Robotics.
The program includes hands-on work with computers, electronic boards, robots and unique labs where students's imagination will be unleashed.
2. Rocky Ridge Ranch
Ages: 5-17 years
The Ranch provides a unique camp experience. The option of multi-age weeks provides shared opportunities together for family members of different ages.
Our counsellors are highly motivated, child/youth oriented, creative and enthusiastic.
Activities during the day include:
- horseback riding (with opportunities to acquire certification)
- swimming in our salt-water pool (with opportunities to acquire certification)
- cooperative games
- mini-putt golf
- and a variety of sports.
3. West End Studio Theatre (WEST)
Ages: 4-16 years
Each day the students explore various techniques used in theatre presentations. Participants will take part in exercises designed to awaken and expand creative expression through improvisational theatre, dance (see note at right), voice and mime. Students will also be introduced to film acting on camera. The program will be highlighted by workshops with guest artists each session.
Each session students will attend a matinee at the Stratford Festival. Parents’ night is Thursday evening of the second week. The students will perform a play -- created by them -- applying what they have learned.
4. Radiant Girls
Ages: 8-16 years
Radiant Girls offers summer camps designed to inspire a love of health & wellbeing for a girls mind, body, & soul. We lead activities like pilates, yoga, and nature hikes. We teach healthy eating through hands on cooking. We inspire self expression through our art programs. And our Life Coach leads girl talk on handling anxiety, self esteem, friendships & leadership.
Programs for Kids 8-12, teens, equine programs and leadership
Crieff Hills Retreat Centre
RR#2, 7098 Concession 1
Puslinch, ON NOB 2J0
5. Ways of the Woods Day Camp
Ages: 4-15 years
Join us for a week of camp like no other! Explore the great outdoors with our expert counsellors in beautiful locations along the Niagara Escarpment. Where else can you try caving and get nose to beak with some amazing birds of prey? Camps include: adventure & explorer, mountain bike, waterfront & lifeguard, raptor, farm, construction, C.I.T. and more!
6. Summer Chef School Culinary Camp
Ages: 5-15 years
Our students learn about cooking real food from real ingredients. They leave with new skills, increased confidence and an appreciation for the value and importance of what we eat. We continue to believe in the idea that motivated kids can accomplish anything and that learning is easier and more meaningful when the student is engaged and having fun.
Summer Chef School creates a full menu of fun planned for kids, designed to boost confidence, strengthen core cooking abilities and promote an appreciation for authentic food. We have Culinary Programs & classes for kids ages 5 - 15 (age depending on culinary program / class)
7. Planet Kids
Ages: JK - Grade 12
Based out of Kelso, Planet Kids offers tons of programs for kids and teens of all ages.
- Adventure Extreme
- Animal World
- Basketball Camp
- Explore the Parks
- Farm Life
- Graffiti Art
- Hands on Science Camp
- Kinds Camps
- Leadership Camps
- Superhero in Training
- Waterfront Camp
Too many options to list !
8. Creative Kids
1. Ceramics, Clay & Crafts (Ages 4 to 12)
2. Creative Chefs (AM) & Crafts (PM) (Ages 4 to 12) *Kids will make their lunches
3. Lego Robotics (AM) & Science or Crafts (PM) (Ages 5 to 8)
4. Lego Robotics (AM) & Coding with Scratch (PM) (Ages 9 to 12)
5. Lego Robotics – Space Challenge (AM) & Coding with Scratch (PM) (Ages 9 to 12)
9. Bricks 4 Kidz
Ages: 5-10 years
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® is a creative educational program that provides an extraordinary atmosphere for participants to build unique creations using LEGO® technic bricks, while themes such as Space, Invention, Transportation, etc. are explored. The activities are designed to trigger young children’s lively imaginations, creativities and build their self-confidence! Spring/Summer Camps!
Milton Summer Camp – St. Paul’s United Church:
- NEW!!! Extreme Ninja / Brick City Engineering: July 3-6
- Interesting Inventions / Forces of Nature: July 9-14
- NEW!!! World of Science / Engineering Adventure: July 16-20
- Minecraft / Amusement Park: July 23-27
- Bat League / Gadgets & Gizmos: July 30 – Aug 3
- Galaxy Far Away / Crazy Contraptions: Aug 7-10
- Jurassic Brick Land / Spectacular Sports: Aug 13-17
- Transportation / Construction: Aug 20-24
- Space Adventure / Amazing Animals: Aug 27-31
- NEW!!! Extreme Ninja / Brick City Engineering: Aug 20-24
10. Camp Kidstown
NEW FOR 2018 PROGRAMS
EXPERIENCE SOMETHING NEW...